Thursday, April 28, 2011

So positive

Today I feel spiritually whole and spiritually happy. I feel like I'm doing the right thing and on the right path, to the point where my overall feeling is fantastic.

I'm currently reading through the ADF Dedicant's manual and the more I read, the more excited I become about being a member and going through the training. I'm excited to learn as much as I possibly can. I'm excited to do rituals and celebrate the High Days the way I really want to, rather than sort of half-ass celebrating them because I'm just not sure what to do. I want to be dedicated to my religious and spiritual beliefs 100%, I want to live it every day, I want to practice it every day.

I am happy with what I'm doing, I'm happy with what I'm accomplishing, I'm happy with what I'm learning and I don't care what anyone has to say about it. I'm doing this for me because it's what I believe and it makes me happy.

3 comments:

  1. Well that does sound positive, and very useful. Not being quite sure what to do on those special days seems to have been an issue for both of us. Glad it makes you happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always had an issue with trying to figure out just what I'm going to do on the High Days (that's what I'll be referring to them now rather than sabbats.) This year I need to do something that really means something to me. Beltane is supposed to be linked to Cernunnos so I just need to figure something out.
    I believe I'm going hiking that day, early in the morning, so that's a really great start.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A WONDERFUL beginning! I'm so immensely excited for you, Lykiaos!!! Now, I again, learned new info, as I didn't know that Cernunnos was associated with Beltane, and I've celebrated this Sabbat, as well as the 7 others! How am I makin' out?! I'm ashamed to admit, my library, though immense, isn't researched enough in my studies of The Craft. I wanted to extend my Congratulations, on your recent Druid Preparation achievement! I have you in my thoughts, blessings and friendship! May Light shine, always upon you in your endeavours. Blessed Be! *)O(*

    ReplyDelete